- The Role Of The ULR
It's probably fair to say that for a lot of people, the jury has been out on just how effective the ...
- Quick Reads Campaign
1 in 6 adults of working age in the UK find reading difficult and may never pick up a book. Pe...
Reachout Project Aims
- GMB Reach Out
- About Us
- Reachout Project Aims
GMB ReachOut Project Aims
- To ReachOut to ULR's and develop their skills and support networks to enable them to conduct their duties with confidence and security.
- To ReachOut and develop the education training and delivery capacity within our learning centres in partnership with employers, trade unions and training providers.
- To ReachOut and develop accredited and quality assured training provision and standards throughout our project centres and support staff.
- To build trade union membership and models of good practice in the region.
- To ReachOut to the wider communities, family members and partners to build a comprehensive, sustainable and long term learning agenda in the North West and Irish Region.