Reachout Project Aims
- GMB Reach Out
- About Us
- Reachout Project Aims
GMB Reach Out Project Aims
- To Reach Out to ULRs and develop their skills and support networks to enable them to conduct their duties with confidence and security
- To Reach Out and develop the education training and delivery capacity within our learning centres in partnership with employers, trade unions and training providers.
- To Reach Out and develop accredited and quality assured training provision and standards throughout our project centres and support staff.
- To build trade union membership and models of good practice in the region.
- To Reach Out to the wider communities, family members and partners to build a comprehensive, sustainable and long term learning agenda in the North West and Irish Region.