- PLACES STILL AVAILABLE
There are still some places available on the following Regional Education courses for GMB members:
- Next ULR Training Course
The next ULR training course will be 10 Fridays commencing Friday 26 September 2014 and finishing on...
Reachout Project Aims
- GMB Reach Out
- About Us
- Reachout Project Aims
GMB ReachOut Project Aims
- To ReachOut to ULR's and develop their skills and support networks to enable them to conduct their duties with confidence and security.
- To ReachOut and develop the education training and delivery capacity within our learning centres in partnership with employers, trade unions and training providers.
- To ReachOut and develop accredited and quality assured training provision and standards throughout our project centres and support staff.
- To build trade union membership and models of good practice in the region.
- To ReachOut to the wider communities, family members and partners to build a comprehensive, sustainable and long term learning agenda in the North West and Irish Region.